- Respect other users, expect other users.
- Be friendly and courteous.
- Share the trail. Ride, walk, or run on the right, pass on the left.
- Stay on the trail. Creating your own trail or cutting switchbacks creates erosion, damages habitat and causes new trails which can't be maintained.
- Bicyclists yield to runners and hikers. Keep your bike under control at a safe speed.
- Runners yield to hikers.
- Downhill traffic yield to uphill traffic. When in doubt, give the other users the right of way.
- Use unpaved trails only when they are dry, not muddy, or wet, to avoid leaving ruts or prints.
- Warn people when you are planning to pass.
- Anticipate other trail users around corners and blind spots.
- Ride within your ability at all times.
- Electric assisted bicycles are not permitted on the Woolly Trails.
- All singletrack trails are one-way.
Winter specific trail rules:
- 3.8" or larger tires with under 10 psi of air pressure.
- No riding if the temperature is above freezing.
- Bicycle use only. No hiking.